Far Cry® 3

Far Cry® 3

View Stats:
game time count
I've already played for about 5 hours, but my profile only says 0.8 and for some reason there's only 1 achievement, although I've definitely already completed several. I already installed a fix to unlock the RAM because the game crashed after fast traveling on the map. Maybe that's because of it?
Ubisoft connect tells that i have 12/44 achivments, steam tells 1
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Hello, this post is almost a year ago but how did you fix the issue? I have noticed i only played 70 minutes on steam similar with 1 achievement showing but i probably played couple of hours so far and ubiconnect library shows 15 achievement.

I also installed few mods at the beginning but after having some crash problems reverted back, and now currently game full vanilla.
Originally posted by MeniLTere:
Hello, this post is almost a year ago but how did you fix the issue? I have noticed i only played 70 minutes on steam similar with 1 achievement showing but i probably played couple of hours so far and ubiconnect library shows 15 achievement.

I also installed few mods at the beginning but after having some crash problems reverted back, and now currently game full vanilla.
To be honest, I don't remember exactly how I solved it, but it definitely has nothing to do with the mod. I think you have to force both Steam and Ubisoft to launch together; in any case, I found out that they synchronize later on.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50