ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
cannot play on rx 580
cannot play....it crashed
UE-Live Game crashed
< >
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
I have a 5080 and I get same error! Can’t get passed start menu.
LMao what

an RX 580? seriously?
Originally posted by AlphaVictorKilo:
LMao what

an RX 580? seriously?
what? i can play other game perfectly on it, why not AC8 too?
Originally posted by Koujiro:
Originally posted by AlphaVictorKilo:
LMao what

an RX 580? seriously?
what? i can play other game perfectly on it, why not AC8 too?

Because you don't understand system requirements.
Originally posted by GaaraOmega:
>rx 580

????
it is a graphic card from AMD
Originally posted by GaaraOmega:
Originally posted by Koujiro:
what? i can play other game perfectly on it, why not AC8 too?

Because you don't understand system requirements.
does not mean i cannot play it, it is just a requirement
Originally posted by Koujiro:
Originally posted by GaaraOmega:
>rx 580

????
it is a graphic card from AMD
Originally posted by Koujiro:
Originally posted by GaaraOmega:

Because you don't understand system requirements.
does not mean i cannot play it, it is just a requirement

From 2017... If you want to play it at 20fps then sure.
RX 580 8gb (and RX 480) cards are the budget 1080Ti, legendary cards that lasted for a very long time. But unfortunately I think we are reaching the end. The mandatory ray tracing means that anything older than 2XXX series from Nvidia will just not work with newer titles.

I am sorry friend, it is time to give you RX a rest. It has done well to last for so long
Originally posted by GaaraOmega:
Originally posted by Koujiro:
it is a graphic card from AMD
Originally posted by Koujiro:
does not mean i cannot play it, it is just a requirement

From 2017... If you want to play it at 20fps then sure.
yes i do not mind 20fps, just let me play it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this gpu can still play Monster Hunter Wilds!!!!
Originally posted by Koujiro:
Originally posted by GaaraOmega:


From 2017... If you want to play it at 20fps then sure.
yes i do not mind 20fps, just let me play it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this gpu can still play Monster Hunter Wilds!!!!

Oh boy... I cannot help you.
Originally posted by Galm:
RX 580 8gb (and RX 480) cards are the budget 1080Ti, legendary cards that lasted for a very long time. But unfortunately I think we are reaching the end. The mandatory ray tracing means that anything older than 2XXX series from Nvidia will just not work with newer titles.

I am sorry friend, it is time to give you RX a rest. It has done well to last for so long
i am eyeing to buy a new card last 2 months but the price suddenly increase a bit

so i just take the bullet and gamble if i can play this or even can start at all, but none of it works, but at least i can play AC Zero
Originally posted by GaaraOmega:
Originally posted by Koujiro:
yes i do not mind 20fps, just let me play it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this gpu can still play Monster Hunter Wilds!!!!

Oh boy... I cannot help you.
it is alright.....thanks for the concern
Originally posted by AlphaVictorKilo:
LMao what

an RX 580? seriously?
I AM SERIOUS!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
Per page: 1530 50