ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Glitch in mission 25?
All the targets are destroyed, Joker 2 gets shot down, but once you clear the way the mission doesn't end even though there aren't any more targets to take out. I don't really wanna restart the mission it was really long and annoying but at the same time restarting at the checkpoint isn't fixing it.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
I have the same problem, one guy in reddit had to restart the PC 6 time to finally get it working, I didn't try it by myself. I´ll try later
I got stuck even before Joker 2 gets shot down... (funny way to find out that she's going to die
Yeah, I'm having the same problem too... Shame bc the rest of the game has been bug-free. I really don't wanna have to replay through this again ngl
Same here; the last checkpoint is right as the Shadows arrive and I really don't fancy having to fight them all over again T_T
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50