ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Will the OST evert be for sale?
I NEED My Blue Sky Home!!!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Hopefully not too far into the future. We'll probably be waiting a while before the game's full soundtrack is available digitally or physically. I myself am very much in the same boat as you when it comes to My Blue Sky Home, to be honest.
This, would really appreciate it if they released it on Steam with FLAC quality, even if it's paid as a ton of games do, I've hi-fi phones and the audio compression on streaming services ruins it a bit for me.
Have only played Mission 1 and 2 so far. AC7 had more impact on that opening and charge assault.

But people have been praising the OST for 8.

Does it surpass 7?
I mean tracks like Long Day, Magic Spear 1, Daredevil, Hush. Even the solemn stuff like Last Hope was insanely good.

Will instabuy the OST once available regardless
Music is subjective. To say one is better then the other would be a hard judgement. But in my opinion its equally good. It has many insanely good songs.
Originally posted by Neptune:
Have only played Mission 1 and 2 so far. AC7 had more impact on that opening and charge assault.

But people have been praising the OST for 8.

Does it surpass 7?
I mean tracks like Long Day, Magic Spear 1, Daredevil, Hush. Even the solemn stuff like Last Hope was insanely good.

Will instabuy the OST once available regardless

Is the OST beter that 7?
In my honest opinion NO. But it is subjective. I would put the AC8 OST same level as AC4, 5, and 0.
I don't any means mean to say it is bad. It just doesn't evoke me the same feelings as 7 does. I might need to listen to it more, so my opinion could change in the future.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50