ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Error Code WP-112001006
Does anyone know what causes this one yet, or how to fix it? I haven't been able to connect to AC Online even a single time, let alone get into a match
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
I can’t play online either. It’s been like this ever since I bought the game. The Online menu is greyed out, and when I try to select Online Mode, I get error code: WP-202001022.
I have been getting WP-112001006 for the past 4 days now with no fix. I can open the online store but if i try to connect to online I get the error.
Originally posted by WellKeptOffice:
I have been getting WP-112001006 for the past 4 days now with no fix. I can open the online store but if i try to connect to online I get the error.
Yeah this has been my experience too.



Originally posted by RaggedRaven:
I can’t play online either. It’s been like this ever since I bought the game. The Online menu is greyed out, and when I try to select Online Mode, I get error code: WP-202001022.
For me, the online option is highlighted, but once I try to select it and get the error code it greys out until I restart the game
Disable crossplay, solves a lot of the connection issue, not all, but lots.
Originally posted by Selgald:
Disable crossplay, solves a lot of the connection issue, not all, but lots.
Did not fix for me unfortunately. I have also double checked my firewall allowing the game through and even tried a second ISP that I have access too. I still get the same network error code every time when trying to connect to online.

The very first time i connected it allowed me to pick a username before disconnecting me and then I haven't been able to get back to that since.
Originally posted by WellKeptOffice:
Originally posted by Selgald:
Disable crossplay, solves a lot of the connection issue, not all, but lots.
Did not fix for me unfortunately. I have also double checked my firewall allowing the game through and even tried a second ISP that I have access too. I still get the same network error code every time when trying to connect to online.

The very first time i connected it allowed me to pick a username before disconnecting me and then I haven't been able to get back to that since.
Yeah I also got to enter a username the very first time and never again, maybe there was some problem with the creation but we're just not getting good feedback on it? (or an option to try again)
Ever since this morning, I've been getting ST-3100001, telling me the connection timed out. I've been getting booted back to the main menu with online "disabled" but I can still access it and go to the lobby. It only does this after I match up, pick my craft, and the game starts.
Weirdest part, the game was working just fine until today. What's going on over there?
Sad to hear it does not work.

To be fair, you are not missing out, MP is so barebone and even for japanese standarts a massive grindfest. You can do it for a few hours, then you are burning out.

The grind is so bad, that 99% of all players who will touch MP never will get the last 3 planes, and 99% of players who will grind them, will never put them to max lvl.

Yes, the grind is this bad.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50