ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
X-40 Nightmare 조작감이 너무 좋지 않습니다. (The handling of the X-40 Nightmare is really poor.)
X-40 Nightmare 를 조종해 보았는데 조작감이 너무 좋지 않습니다. 방향 전환에 너무 민감하게 반응하여 움직이는 것이 쉽지 않습니다. 조작감이 좋지 않다는 것에 대해 다른 분들의 의견을 듣고자 합니다. 전작 ADF-11F 레이븐 보다도 조종하는 게 어렵습니다.
I've tried piloting the X-40 Nightmare, and the handling is terrible. It's far too sensitive to directional changes, making it very difficult to maneuver. I'd like to hear other people's opinions on whether the handling feels off to them as well. It's even harder to fly than its predecessor, the ADF-11F Raven.
Since the English translation was generated by AI, some sentences may not be entirely accurate.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
I find the yaw terrible. Feels like it's in cement
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50