ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
UE Error Fix
So I'm honestly running out of options from what I can see. Messed with VRAM settings to create a bigger available supply as well as tried system managed. Tried rolling back drivers for NVIDIA, including that 610 one that keeps popping up as well as the newest drivers. Tried Admin mode, tried the whole startup settings string that's popped up. Tried in Medium and low graphics mode at 60FPS with DLSS and TSR.

Running on an i9-14900K with 32GB of DDR5-6000 RAM, a 4070 Ti Super, an Z790 Nova Board and on M.2 SSD.

Been since the first day of pre-launch and I've managed to get through the first mission but haven't managed anything since because at Shader Compilation it will crash, at cutscenes it will crash, at briefings it will crash, at loading up when you continue it will crash. Always it's the UE Error.

Genuinely not sure what to do here. Shocked this game got released at all.

Any help or info to try and get it to work that isn't "Buy the newest graphics card"?