ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Online mode
Where is the rest of the game?
Why is everything still difficulty 1 Still
Where's the jet part over rarity 1
The grind is unbearable, money, daily capped general blueprints (it takes 60BP and 20 GBP and 60k in cash to go from 15-20 level cap for 1 jet)

Why are we doing the same sortie mission over and over, At first the game was amazing but now it's so repetitive

There is no point to the hub, the big screen is on repeat with bots playing the same mission
No one moves because everything is in a menu
There is nothing to do in the hub

Games modes are still locked
Scramble and Emergency sorties are RNG based
There's a daily cap on rewards (around 5 per day)

There is only so many times people can do the same thing over and over before they find another game to play
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
level 2 parts are in the shop and it's poorly explained that they are

everything else is valid but I expected nothing more from bandai 2bqh
Man if anyone bought this for multiplayer - they must be crying now.
I was bummed a bit because I am only limited to the campaign because Linux, but it seems like the multiplayer is Resident Evil MP level jank.

Though to be fair this makes me even more bummed. It would have been nice if the game had more than just the campaign (which is great) to fly around in.
Originally posted by Weizsgriff:
Man if anyone bought this for multiplayer - they must be crying now.
I was bummed a bit because I am only limited to the campaign because Linux, but it seems like the multiplayer is Resident Evil MP level jank.

Though to be fair this makes me even more bummed. It would have been nice if the game had more than just the campaign (which is great) to fly around in.
I bought it for the multiplayer mainly, I got the campaign to play though when I hit a gaming wall and find myself with no games to play
Originally posted by Nobu:
Originally posted by Weizsgriff:
Man if anyone bought this for multiplayer - they must be crying now.
I was bummed a bit because I am only limited to the campaign because Linux, but it seems like the multiplayer is Resident Evil MP level jank.

Though to be fair this makes me even more bummed. It would have been nice if the game had more than just the campaign (which is great) to fly around in.
I bought it for the multiplayer mainly, I got the campaign to play though when I hit a gaming wall and find myself with no games to play
I would suggest ignoring the multiplayer and go for the campaign, it's so much better.
Ace Combat games have just about always been about the single player campaigns with multiplayer as an afterthought. AC8 has one of the more indepth multiplayer modes in the series. Not saying it couldn't be more, but it's nice it's as much as it is compared to what it usually is.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50