ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
AC Zero save folder
So where are saves for "Zero" stored? I don't see anything that looks like saves in the ACZ directory (there're only configs), and I'm not sure, that they're in AC8 own folder in appdata/local. So anyone who knows confirmed location?
Originally posted by gamerforEA:
I found this path on Reddit, but didn't check it.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<your user id>\2288340\remote\aczero\save
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Bump a bit. Just want to delete game, but need to be sure that I won't lose my ACZ profile.
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
I found this path on Reddit, but didn't check it.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<your user id>\2288340\remote\aczero\save
Originally posted by gamerforEA:
I found this path on Reddit, but didn't check it.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<your user id>\2288340\remote\aczero\save

Gosh, it really exists. Thank you!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50