ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Tested these mods and they are working in Multiplayer
I took the risk and tested three mods from Nexusmods in multiplayer. FOV, DLSS FG and FPS boost mods are allowed. EAC didn't ban me.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Just because they're ok now won't mean it couldn't later get a ban
Originally posted by Workster:
Just because they're ok now won't mean it couldn't later get a ban
ok
Originally posted by Stoners Knight:
I took the risk and tested three mods from Nexusmods in multiplayer. FOV, DLSS FG and FPS boost mods are allowed. EAC didn't ban me.
Thanks for your sacrifice but I will not risk it myself. They should add FOV slider ASAP, pretty easy to implement in Unreal Engine.
DLSS FG is the least risky, the game already has streamline for DLSS with signed dll from nvidia, it is just setting config to tell game to use it. FoV mod is most risky. Dunno what fps boost is.
Sorry , not gonna use any mods. Only thing I did was adding FrameGen in ini file.
Don't you have to disable the anti-cheat to use those mods? There's no way they don't ban you for literally turning off the anti-cheat...
Originally posted by Shibe:
DLSS FG is the least risky, the game already has streamline for DLSS with signed dll from nvidia, it is just setting config to tell game to use it. FoV mod is most risky. Dunno what fps boost is.

Could potentially be a custom .ini file that prioritizes performance.
Yeah, hope these get everyone banned.

There's enough mod users (not super prolific, but a huge problem in PvPvE) already
Also they will probably ban in waves, at least that's how most Bandai games work.
The skin unlocker and custom missile trail color works too. You don't need to deactivate anti cheat.
Originally posted by Professor Elm:
Also they will probably ban in waves, at least that's how most Bandai games work.
I'm not too worried about a ban. Steam lets you use family share to play anyways, so if anyone is on the fence, just go for it.
Originally posted by Stoners Knight:
custom missile trail color works too
What mod has that? I can't find it.
Originally posted by NairBoT:
Originally posted by Stoners Knight:
custom missile trail color works too
What mod has that? I can't find it.
I use AI to create the mod as well as the custom missile trails. I can post it on Nexus mods today
Originally posted by Stoners Knight:
Originally posted by NairBoT:
What mod has that? I can't find it.
I use AI to create the mod as well as the custom missile trails. I can post it on Nexus mods today

Ok. Thanks
No hurry but I for sure want a mod to change missile smoke color.
I liked that in AC6 and AC7(with mod).
Originally posted by NairBoT:
Originally posted by Stoners Knight:
I use AI to create the mod as well as the custom missile trails. I can post it on Nexus mods today

Ok. Thanks
No hurry but I for sure want a mod to change missile smoke color.
I liked that in AC6 and AC7(with mod).
You know I was surprised to see in the ace pass there are not more variety of smoke color. I am going to guess that over time there will be smoke packs for sale in the regular shop as well as custom skins. I'm wondering if you remember the vast amount of skins that were official on AC6. Namely the anime girls with custom color smoke. I remember these anime planes had vastly different stats and some planes flew better, and others flew horrible. Oh, and to think about it, they also added Ace of Aces difficulty missions. I hope we see those too. I didn't play much of AC7 multiplayer at all. Did they have anything like that?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50