ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
BUG? Can't skip mission 03 REPLAY, start button and esc key not working.
The first time I played, everything was normal in the first playthrough. I started second playthrough after several days, but when I got to the REPLAY on the mission 03, pressing and hold the Start button and the Esc key did nothing, and I couldn’t skip the REPLAY. So I waited the REPLAY to finish, and it started replay again, and I couldn’t continue the game. I deleted the save file and started a new game, but when I reached the REPLAY on the mission 03, I still couldn’t skip it. Why is this strange problem happening? Now I’m stuck and can’t continue the game.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Someone on the forum mentioned a similar issue: after certain levels, if you press Start to skip the cutscene before the REPLAY, then the REPLAY can’t be skipped—pressing Start or Esc does nothing. I tested it, and it’s true. If I don’t skip the cutscene, I can skip the REPLAY afterward. So is not being able to skip the REPLAY a punishment for skipping the cutscene? Interesting.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50