ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Emergency Sortie gotta change
I will say, the first emergency sortie I was ever in was Arsenal Bird. We won it.

However, ever since then, we lost every single time. TO TIME.

Just add maybe five more minutes to the timer? That's all I ask.

First time I did the Chandelier, I had over 30k in points whilst the 2nd place in score had 14k and everyone else was less than 1k. Nobody was doing ♥♥♥♥.

However, twice I did the Alicorn and everyone was hitting the ♥♥♥♥♥♥ with everything, at least, from what I could see with all the explosions everywhere. With it going down every damn minute we lose TIME to it underwater.

Arsenal we lose TIME to the electrosphere shield thing being up.

(Go ahead and roast me or whatever to make you feel some feeling. I just wanted to say my two cents)