ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Ace Combat: Zero
I'm unable to play it.. it launches fine and I can select difficulty settings/language but after that screen goes blank and crashes. >_<
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Possibly when the video tried to play?
The game needs a video codec installed.

I already had K-lite codec pack installed on my PC and never had an issue.
I don't know the exact codec needed.
Originally posted by NairBoT:
Possibly when the video tried to play?
The game needs a video codec installed.

I already had K-lite codec pack installed on my PC and never had an issue.
I don't know the exact codec needed.
Yes, it crashes where video is supposed to be played.. I don't see anyone else having this issue guess it's a AMD thing :prnss:
From what I heard that's linked to a missing VP9 codec, update you codecs (and download K-lite codec pack if you don't have it)
I am also having this issue. I have updated the codecs and installed k-lite pack. Same thing and crashes. Don't think it's just an AMD specific issue. 14700k with 4070.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50