ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Mission 14 Crash
SO I cannot play past mission 14. Game just crashes. "Unexpected error has occurred (Error 01)" Anyone else? I have a 4080S no reason to be below the minimum.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
I'm having crashes during mission 14 as well, but found a workaround: My crashes were when you get to the split path part the music cuts out and dialogue stops playing then a few seconds later it would crash. If I pause/unpause the game each time dialogue is supposed to play I eventually get through the section and the game proceeds as normal again. Dunno if you have the same type of crashing but hope this helps
Turned everything from Ultra to high and made it thru after a few tries. Idk lol
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50