ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Problems with Moza controls
Any ideas on how to play it with Moza gear?
Moza AB6 Flight Simulator
Moza MTQ Throttle Quadrant
Moza MRP Rudder Pedals
I bought the game thinking I could play with my Moza controllers, but I think I'm going to have to return it.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
I don't have the MTQ Throttle and MRP Rudder, so the AceCombat8MozaFFB project only handle mappings on the AB6.

To make edits on button mappings, edit the file Mods\AC8HOTAS\bindings.lua, by adding lines for the throttle and pedals as separate devices. Each line points Throttle or Yaw at that device's ID and axis, for example Throttle = { device = "{throttle GUID}", input = "Z", mode = "zero_to_one" } and Yaw = { device = "{pedals GUID}", input = "Rz" }.

One catch: the README says AC8 HOTAS Support only takes over the game's built-in flight-stick profile slots, so it's not clear whether it can control a second device alongside the stick. That hasn't been tested yet.

But at the very least, you can get force feedback working on the AB6!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50