ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
FFA deathmatch so insanely dull
I've yet to see anyone, myself included, get more than 2 kills per game and a substantial amount of them end with multiple players having not killed, or died, once, just with --- as their score as they loop each other and never veer off breaking the cycle. Surely there must be some way to make the mode more interesting because right now genuinely no interesting engagements happen unlike the other PVP modes

I legit don't know what the respawn screen looks like on that mode because I've never died to anyone in it, just 3 minutes of looping and that's it. (P.s. all gamemodes could generally do with being a minute longer too)

Edit: Just came 1st with a whopping 3 kills, 2nd had 2, 3rd had 1, the rest had none. How can it be fun for them?