ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Game eating up memory and either crashing on launch or during splash screens.
I was playing earlier today and the power in my area cut out. Now every time I try to play the game it either gives me a black screen and crashes my entire pc, manages to load after a while (while eating up 11 gigs of memory) but then runs awfully and eventually crashes once I get past the splash screen. I've tried uninstalling, repairing, deleting or adding files, trying different launch options, reinstalling drivers, going back to previous drivers and it seems nothing is helping.

it really upsets me because the game was running fine the past few days but once power cut has completely killed it somehow. Weirdest thing is that all my other games work perfectly fine still. Its just this game. Idk what else to do at this point other than hope a future patch fixes things.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
It does eat up a lot of memory from what i've seen. Others are saying there's a memory leak. I've noticed the game doing weird ♥♥♥♥ period. For example, enemy planes flying through the space elevator unscathed, flying into water unscathed, including both enemy and allied planes jittering around back and forth... the game needs optimization period.. and fast
same too,anyone can fix it?
same issue - but was fine yesterday
having the same issiue.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50