ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Error Code: ST-1000024
Logged on today, tried to get a coop assault match, was taking forever, switched to warfare, didn't work either, new program came on, tried to search for warfare and now i get this error constantly after 5 seconds of searching : Matchmaking canceled Error Code: ST-1000024.
I can get assault matches no problem now but i can't get warfare matches
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Don't worry everyone has this matchmaking problem with Coop Assault right now, I think game servers couldn't handle so much matchmaking request at once after reaching 1 millions players... and simply fainted (even console has it right now) x)

That's a problem from game, not players or pc so it should be quickly fixed
They proably diabled warfare because their "security" is fully broken and cheaters can do wahtever they want because the client is fully trusted.
Originally posted by woodenblaze01:
Don't worry everyone has this matchmaking problem with Coop Assault right now, I think game servers couldn't handle so much matchmaking request at once after reaching 1 millions players... and simply fainted (even console has it right now) x)

That's a problem from game, not players or pc so it should be quickly fixed
Assault works rn for me, warfare doesn't lol
Huh, maybe devs are doing something without warning on one mode at the time... who knows, but if it's not them then it still need a lookout from their side and act accordingly if need be
So I was wonder if it was my issue, seems like its not
Originally posted by woodenblaze01:
Huh, maybe devs are doing something without warning on one mode at the time... who knows, but if it's not them then it still need a lookout from their side and act accordingly if need be
there was a notice in game they fixed the assault, they probably broke warfare in the process, just got booted out of online rn, so hopefully they are actively fixing it lol
I got that error today with Warfare and Scramble. Assault was working fine.
the co-assault was fixed now, but the co-warfare is cashed again, holy sh*t
Fix iiiiiit! I need to do my dailies! :steamsad:
Originally posted by Spicy Vasily:
Logged on today, tried to get a coop assault match, was taking forever, switched to warfare, didn't work either, new program came on, tried to search for warfare and now i get this error constantly after 5 seconds of searching : Matchmaking canceled Error Code: ST-1000024.
I can get assault matches no problem now but i can't get warfare matches

Mines is doing the exact thing. it used to work but take long or kick me out but now i cant paly the game at all i get this message and my pc meats requirements. i was playing my game fine untile this morning , nothing iis working and now its too late to get my $90 back for a refund
Literally just got my first Emergency Sortie today & any attempt to launch it gives me this error. The game also kicked me from the lobby like I had just been banned when I first got the sortie notif.
I'm having the same error code, so we have to wait?
so I guess we are loosing today's challenge, only assault is available
All game modes don't work because of this bug. Only assault sometimes manages to launch.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50