ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Yes, sir! achievement
I've watched my wingmen get kills after each command multiple times and I still haven't gotten the achievement, is it bugged or am I just missing something?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
All three need to happen in a mission. What I did was:

Set them to attack, wait for them to fire a missile at an enemy and switch them to cover, get the kill

Set them to attack, wait for them fire a missile at an enemy and switch them to disperse, get the kill.

Set them to attack, leave them on attack until they get the third kill.
Originally posted by Jonathan J. O'Neill:
All three need to happen in a mission. What I did was:

Set them to attack, wait for them to fire a missile at an enemy and switch them to cover, get the kill

Set them to attack, wait for them fire a missile at an enemy and switch them to disperse, get the kill.

Set them to attack, leave them on attack until they get the third kill.
Thanks for the heads up, I got the acievement, but I just kept pressing d-pad left, up, down. So I had no clue.
Wow, I see you even completed on Ace and got S-rank.., holy cow, Respect. haha, can I add you, maybe we can play some online in the future :)
I don't really have plans to play online. It's not really something that's interesting to me. Especially with them adding Battlepass systems to it. That's an immediate nope for me. Particualrly when planes are locked behind premium BPs so there's no point in playing.

Congrats on grabbing the achievement.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50