ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Wings of Theve and Demon Lord of the Round table.
Do you think those games were paired together somewhat to show two aces that represent complete opposites of one another? I know it's definitely marketing, but why Ace Combat 0 specifically?

I can't help but see the dichotomy between an ace that represents a savior and one that was feared as an absolute demon, specially if you go Mercenary which even, if there is not definitive canon path I still think it's implied that Mercenary route was taken at least for the portion of the story given the appearance of Buchner, Jack Barlett and Ashley Bernitz which only shows up if Cipher is on that route.

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I can't help but imagine there is a reason for the pairing of those games specifically.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
I mean, in both the player is feared by their enemies and appreciated by their allies so...
Sure, but I think one being known as a demon and another as a guardian angel represents something.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50