ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
I really hate daily challenge force to play some mode
I'm not good with pvpve but force to play it and always against really good player = ="

I wish we don't have to play pvpve daily for challenge
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
They know their PvPvE is crap so that's why they force you into it
And now week 3 they force me to win I guess i will never finish
mig31 then spam long range missile at distracted enemies = win
oh i don't have it yet sadly, but force to play and win this mode is really suck for me T^T, Thx for suggest
Agreed in full. How TF are we supposed to win 3 of those when we're always getting pitted against unemployed sweaties with all the best planes and gear?
Yes, the multiplayer system is terrible, and it was what I was looking forward to the most. I thought wed get a two player coop missions set, or something but its all RNG and boring over and over stuff in fake coop.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50