ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Constant Crashing.....
So rolled back my AMD graphics drive to the rec setting. lowered graphics to low. set frame cap at 60. verified game files. Yet still it crashes constantly, I am on mission 3 and unable to finish it. soon as I get to the end cutscene it crashes. what gives ?

So you release a game...price it high...and make only certain flight sticks work with it, then I have to figure out how to run it properly ? I have to roll back my graphics drive to 6 months ago ? wtf kinda sht is this ? Never had a problem like this in any other game before. I am so sick of these studios releasing broken products. get. your. ♥♥♥♥. right.

So now what, I have to wait for your grace to patchwork this garbage. And when will that happen, if ever.