ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Vote Ace Combat 8 for GOTY 2026
I can’t wait to vote this masterpiece for GOTY 2026.

The prologue would have to be the best opening I’ve seen for quite a while and it just keeps getting better through the 30 missions.

Have not experienced this much thrill from a game for a long long time. Was so happy to see 1 million sales in less than a week of release, really happy for the success of everyone at Project Aces.

Hopefully the wait for Ace Combat 9 won’t be as long as 2019-2026.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Nah, I don't think it will get game of the year. It does have a very good shot at getting best soundtrack though.
Maybe if they enable Linux support in EAC.
I think everyone knows GTA 6 will get GOTY 2026. AC8 has the potential to win some of the awards though like Best Action or Best Soundtrack.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50