ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Controls locking, sound vanising...
Looks like it would be an incredible game, but im four missions in and I've already had three times where the game would just stop accepting controller input (and my controller works find, i can tab out and check it in a gamepad viewer and see its working properly)... just completely dead. Can't steer, can't pause. Disconnecting and recconecting the controller to the game works to recover, so it feels like its just losing the device handle.

*Added to that*, the fact that after some loading screens all sound just vanish entirely and all you can do is restart the entire game just sours the game immensely. This was an issue on AC7 as well, but it happened to me twice in a full playthrough there and four times already in four missions here. Certainly hope Project Aces can fix a lot of these issues; the controller one alone I would say renders the game basically unplayable when you can be in a tense fight and lose just because your controls stop working
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Locked up and crashed me four times in twenty minutes, I don't think I can clear mission 05
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50