ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Any Linux gamers having issues with HDR?
On CachyOS...I can get certain launch flags to have HDR be selectable. But when i do that, and I'm able to turn HDR on, it's just completely washed out/grey. This happened so much under Windows too.

Any tips to fix this?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Windows 11 fixed this with auto HDR and a HDR calibration tool that overrides game settings that way you can just toggle it on and 8 might be expecting that calibration file.
Originally posted by DeadliestBridge:
Windows 11 fixed this with auto HDR and a HDR calibration tool that overrides game settings that way you can just toggle it on and 8 might be expecting that calibration file.

But windows Auto-HDR isn't the game's native HDR. It never looks the way its supposed to (IMO) since its automatic and not the devs/artistic intent.

At least, back when I used windows that is. Don't even remember how long ago that is lol.

Hoping other Linux users can help here.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50