ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Driver Issue + Crashes on Steam Deck upon starting game
I can start it, though I get a popup warning me about a driver issue, and I'm prompted to install it. I also find that the game starts normally, but even on low settings, when I go to start the game, it crashes back to the game info screen in Steam.

I understand it's currently not verified so this is a shot in the dark, but I saw some conversations mentioning how people got it to run on their Deck. What would I need to do? Is the driver prompt worth following to install? I'm hesitant to do so as I feel that could affect other games, yeah?

And to clarify in case someone wants to go "use windows LOL": my main computer which runs windows is out of commission and needs a repair. My current daily driver is a macbook which isn't supported. My only real gaming option is the steam deck. I need to get the desktop rebuilt sometime but it's low priority so I want to try to make this work.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
If you install the low fps boost mod from nexus it gets you through mission one but the game crashes when loading mission two
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50