ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Ace Combat Zero Crash after start a mission!!!
The game starts, there is no issue with that, let me to change settings and do everything but the moment I want to start the campaign crashes and closes with no other explanation!

There is no error message or something showing what could be the issue, Ace Combat 8 runs perfectly in my PC and I hadn't got any problem with performance or something...

I really want to play AC0! Someone please help me!
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Originally posted by Sack:
The game starts, there is no issue with that, let me to change settings and do everything but the moment I want to start the campaign crashes and closes with no other explanation!

There is no error message or something showing what could be the issue, Ace Combat 8 runs perfectly in my PC and I hadn't got any problem with performance or something...

I really want to play AC0! Someone please help me!
This, I am having exact same issue past main menu to start campaign it turns blank and crashes. >_<
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50