ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Quick time event after mission 13
Does someone here have a problem with this QTE? For me it doesn't work with my controller. The game says I need to spam A (Xbox controller) but it doesn't work just like every other button. I got it to work with the keyboard but I found the button the game asked me to press weird. It was 'L'. Anyone else?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
I don't remember spamming any buttons during cutscenes. They're press and hold.
I assume it's just lockon/zoom button once then gun/missile as usual,idk if it's spam since i already spam them playing rookie
They're talking about when you eject from the plane.
Originally posted by Jonathan J. O'Neill:
I don't remember spamming any buttons during cutscenes. They're press and hold.

Same. I was completely bewildered when it popped up and this is the second time I play the campaign. Worked flawlessly before. This time I blew up 15 times before I solved it using the keyboard.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50