ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
rigged steam review?
with how many people crash their game, still positive?
something is not right.....
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
maybe it's because it's crashing for less people than it's not crashing?
Originally posted by space:
maybe it's because it's crashing for less people than it's not crashing?
that is true too....my bad
To be fair, I crash all the time and left a negative review due to that. But the game is gorgeous. If it would get fixed, I'd change my review immediately. Good game is good.
Originally posted by SnowDrakE:
To be fair, I crash all the time and left a negative review due to that. But the game is gorgeous. If it would get fixed, I'd change my review immediately. Good game is good.
i would give positive review if i can play it too
still cannot play since 2 day early access :lunar2019piginablanket:
the game crashes every hour or 2 to me
but it's still a massively fun game, else i would not kept playing it after like the 3rd crash
there is also plenty of people that like me that have never had a crash.
o/ Just one crash in 150 hours of gameplay.
I've only had one crash and it was an out of memory error because I forgot I left GIMP open when I was making my stitched together plane tree image.

Four runs through the campaign, all assault records, all achievements except for the 22 Million MRP one, which I'm working on now.
no crash..but the stupid multiplayer aint doing to good. everytime join a match loading into a game just disconnecting errors.
Only had one OOM crash in my 66 hours (as of this reply) of CachyOS play.
Can't speak for online of course until PA/Scamco enable Linux support in EAC.
not a single crash on my PC. played the story mode till the end. i dunno about the multiplayer though.
I've been helping people fix some of the crashes a lot of it is old bios versions, old drivers, or they forgot to turn rebar and XMP/DOCP on.
Because not everyone is running on a Windows XP AMD 2400 like you, OP.
Originally posted by Amplifier:
Because not everyone is running on a Windows XP AMD 2400 like you, OP.
mine is windows 98 btw
Haven't had a single crash, played the whole campaign.
I did get a freeze once, during the radar mission, but it did fix itself and I finished the mission.

So yeah, it's probably not that widespread of an issue.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50