ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Week 3 challenge to destroy 10 ground targets with aircraft worth 1500 points or more bugged?
I've done at least 5 missions now with a plane that's more than this yet the challenge refuses to count any ground kills, what am I doing wrong?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Well, it was not working for me with an Attacker (A-10C) but worked well with a multirole (Rafale M), still don't know why.
5PS : Worked well with a Fighter (MIG-29A) for my friend.
My suspicion is that it only count if the base cost of the plane is 1500 or more. Kills I did with my Su-33 (1200 base cost) and Gripen (1450 base cost) didn't count while it counted those from a Typhoon (1700 base cost).
It's base cost, it's a bit badly phrased in-game and can lead to confusion, I pulled the ADFX-02 to complete it.
Originally posted by Neppy:
It's base cost, it's a bit badly phrased in-game and can lead to confusion, I pulled the ADFX-02 to complete it.
Thanks, can confirm this is correct
At first i thought it was bugged.

But it is not. It is basicly based on a Aircraft starting cost and not upgraded cost.

So late game aircraft is what it basicly means.
Originally posted by 312Sqn-Bonzo:
At first i thought it was bugged.

But it is not. It is basicly based on a Aircraft starting cost and not upgraded cost.

So late game aircraft is what it basicly means.

I was wondering why it wasn't working.
i had the same . but you actually need a plane with base cost of 1500 and above ,which i didnt have besides the morgan ,but i dont want to use the morgan cause its boring. but i bit the bullet an did it fast in 1 round. since i barely play multiplayer besides the weekly and daily quests my highest base i have besides the morgan is 1450
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50