ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
"Upgraded" from T.Flight Hotas 4 to 5, now doesn't work without x360ce
:)))))))
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
很无语,一款飞行游戏尽然对飞行摇杆支持这么差~
Did you uninstall the old drivers and install the new ones? The game won't recognize the controller at all without installing the drivers.
Originally posted by Cobra:
Did you uninstall the old drivers and install the new ones? The game won't recognize the controller at all without installing the drivers.
sure did
Use this instead:

AC8 HOTAS Binder

https://www.nexusmods.com/acecombat8wingsoftheve/mods/53?tab=posts&BH=0

This will give you analog yaw which the game doesn't offer even for supported devices.
Originally posted by GODzilla:
Use this instead:

AC8 HOTAS Binder

https://www.nexusmods.com/acecombat8wingsoftheve/mods/53?tab=posts&BH=0

This will give you analog yaw which the game doesn't offer even for supported devices.
I'd love to but I just hate how it also disables online play. I haven't even gotten the chance to try it yet.
Originally posted by Can Of Barqs:
Originally posted by GODzilla:
Use this instead:

AC8 HOTAS Binder

https://www.nexusmods.com/acecombat8wingsoftheve/mods/53?tab=posts&BH=0

This will give you analog yaw which the game doesn't offer even for supported devices.
I'd love to but I just hate how it also disables online play. I haven't even gotten the chance to try it yet.

https://github.com/Alphonsvds/joystick-mapper

Use this. Works for online mode.
is the hotas 5 the microsoft flight sim one? damn should of got the neo ac8 eidtion.

I really thought they were all just the same hotas 4 from ac7 and ps4 era but the neo has haptics and vibration. thats pretty wild. dont think hotas normally have that
Originally posted by Bojangler41:
is the hotas 5 the microsoft flight sim one? damn should of got the neo ac8 eidtion.

I really thought they were all just the same hotas 4 from ac7 and ps4 era but the neo has haptics and vibration. thats pretty wild. dont think hotas normally have that
Yeah thats the one i got, the place i got it from didn't have the neo in stock and i figured it was the same. My mistake ig
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50