ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Game freeze after 25-30 mins in game
Hey, I have a weird one. Not sure what happened, so I'll start it from the top.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X3D
GFX Card: AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT
Ram: 32GB

The Game has run great for me up until recently. I had upgraded my Video drivers to the latest from, AMD (26.8.1) And after getting an error, The game continued to work fine for about a week, After which I started noticing a Freeze up after a little bit of playing.

It's gotten to the point where I can only play the game for about 30 minutes before the freezer occurs. I have already Downgraded my Driver to the last 'stable' version of 26.3.1 but nothing seems to have changed.

Really scratching my head at this one, If anyone could give me some Advice or something else I can do to troubleshoot, That would be greatly appreciated.

Also I am an idiot, Could be something stupidly simple I've overlooked