ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Oh dear!
Well damn, the server disconnects this evening are the worst they have ever been for me since launch. I really hope this is being worked on at Bandco. Cause damn, this is rough today.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Sounds like they were unprepared for the popularity of it.
Originally posted by Talbrys:
Sounds like they were unprepared for the popularity of it.
Yeah I think so, Cause it has been up and down since launch, a couple days after launch were bad, and tonight is the worst I've experienced so far.
Well, there is a notice about them performing maintenance on Tuesday... Pray the issues are addressed then.
I guess you are also forced to play on us west servers..
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50