ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Cant change wingman weapons
What a let down
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Нельзя поменять особое оружие напарников
At least they do something now.
Not a fan of this decision.
They get 2 special weapons anyways it's unlikely that the 3rd weapon is one you want them to use, hell it's unlikely one of those special weapons is one they know how to use effectively (have you ever seen a wingman use their UBGs?)
I think I would be more annoyed with it if we could also have them replenish in certain missions like we can. Because at this point, regardless of what they have... the moment I allow them to use SP weapons, within 60 seconds I'm hearing "Special Ammunition nearly gone"

What are you shooting at!? Because there's still the same amount of ♥♥♥♥ on the map.

But at this point, I'm just hitting auto select for planes and setting them to disperse in every mission.
Originally posted by AWildAmericanAppears:
I think I would be more annoyed with it if we could also have them replenish in certain missions like we can.
wingmen get ammo whenever you do
Originally posted by Krazy:
Originally posted by AWildAmericanAppears:
I think I would be more annoyed with it if we could also have them replenish in certain missions like we can.
wingmen get ammo whenever you do

Well there ya go. Learned something new.

Auto Select is still in play either way
you get 2 out of 3 already

if you want pure ground or pure air, or even pure ecm, those aircraft exist

one of the migs is pure air with LAAMS and QAAMS for instance
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50