ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
HUD color options (color blind)?
I have a color weakness (not full color blindness) that makes it extremely hard to see the green HUD elements (arrows, targets etc) against the bright blue sky. Is there any way or mod to modify those colors? The perfect fix would probably be to add a darker green frame around the light green icon to ensure visibility in both light and dark backgrounds.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
I remember seeing an option to change HUD colors. I think most stuff was Purple or something.
From the main menu:
System > Settings > Accessibility > Color Support.

I dunno if you can alter this setting mid mission, so go to the main menu just to be sure. Either way, the option is there - hopefully it works out for you!
I'll have a look, thank you!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50