ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Mission 12 - Can't take off
I'm fully accelerating & pitching up on the runway, but I can't take off? I can almost make it to the very end of the runway before being shot down
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Originally posted by Sandro-Freed:
I'm fully accelerating & pitching up on the runway, but I can't take off? I can almost make it to the very end of the runway before being shot down
i believe is bug , sometime it totally ruin my game

it can be like the game not freeze, but your input does not work
happen when the game take off or after take off in mission 28

also happen when landing , i land on ground 0 velocity, can't finish the game (glad this part can be skipped)
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50