ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Ace combat zero contoller
Anyway to get my controller to work with ac0 it works just fin with ac8 anything special i gotta do
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
What controller are you using? I've been using my old PS4 and it works for both games.
I'm using a Manba One and it worked perfectly fine, no messing with anything necessary.
Originally posted by Waffel Diver:
What controller are you using? I've been using my old PS4 and it works for both games.
PS5 controller
Originally posted by Xiaz:
I'm using a Manba One and it worked perfectly fine, no messing with anything necessary.
weird my ps5 one isnt working
Originally posted by VINCEindaHOUSE:
Originally posted by Waffel Diver:
What controller are you using? I've been using my old PS4 and it works for both games.
PS5 controller

Do you have the steam Controller input on? PS5 should work.
For PS5 controller enable steam input, didn't work for me in AC0 otherwise
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50