ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
External view is frustrating but maybe Im missing how to tweak it?
When I go to external view. My view is above the plane and I constantly have to adjust. Even if I do just the green overlay mode its always offset. Is there a way to fix it so its like the other Ace Combat games of just being behind the craft as opposed to above it?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Change camera in the settings.
chance it to camera type b or what its called in settings. did that and the game feels so much better and like older games. also the planes dont feel as sluggish anymore
As others have said, camera type B. I think they should also let us turn on the AoA HUD in this mode too but for some reason they don't.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50