Great North Shelter 2

Great North Shelter 2

View Stats:
LINGUA ITALIANA \ ITALIAN LANGUAGE
ITALIANO
ci sarà la lingua italiana?

ENGLISH
will there be the Italian language?
Originally posted by Renderville:
Originally posted by DiegoScascio:
ITALIANO
ci sarà la lingua italiana?

ENGLISH
will there be the Italian language?
Support for other languages is planned, but I can't say when exactly. I will try to do this as soon as possible.
This should not be an automatic translation so as not to spoil the experience of the game, so it will take some time.
Thank you for your interest!
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
A developer of this app has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Oct 19, 2023 @ 8:10am 
Originally posted by DiegoScascio:
ITALIANO
ci sarà la lingua italiana?

ENGLISH
will there be the Italian language?
Support for other languages is planned, but I can't say when exactly. I will try to do this as soon as possible.
This should not be an automatic translation so as not to spoil the experience of the game, so it will take some time.
Thank you for your interest!
passate parola per l'italiano
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50