METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

View Stats:
How to beat Monsoon 2nd fight
I'm having trouble beating monsoon the 2nd time in mission 4, as I don't have any EM grenades so he stays invincible forever. Can anyone give me some advice? I just want to get this ridiculously long mission over with

Edit: Yeah I just went back and grinded some more BP, nanopaste, and EM grenades. Damn this fight was way harder than Sundowner
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
parry his attack and you can get him out of the invincible mode
since when was there a 2nd monsoon battle ?
Originally posted by Rakukuune:
since when was there a 2nd monsoon battle ?
In the mission after, you fight Mistral and him again
i think bd monsoon is the same as the normal monsoon
Me too no nades sucks but it´s totally easy to do if you learn parry.
Originally posted by Superbeario Yt:
i think bd monsoon is the same as the normal monsoon
Yeah but I don't have EM grenades this time
Originally posted by Exarch_Alpha:
Me too no nades sucks but it´s totally easy to do if you learn parry.
I'm parrying his moves but not getting a chance to make him not invincible. No matter what he just stays invincible and slowly kills me
You have to parry the kick after he throws his weapons
It's elementary . Parry everything.
Originally posted by KleinGulo:
You have to parry the kick after he throws his weapons
ok, you have to parry that specific move? Interesting
when he throws the cars pickup the stuff that comes from it its mostly repair nanopaste shake however you can get emps and just press c instead of holding it so you can do it in time
Originally posted by tortoisedogaj:
when he throws the cars pickup the stuff that comes from it its mostly repair nanopaste shake however you can get emps and just press c instead of holding it so you can do it in time

There are no cars in the 2nd fight
Bro as someone struggling through this fight rn, I hope you make it through. I loved mgsr so far except for the monsoon fight, and I just found out about bd monsoon. I was planning on replaying the game after this but idk if I can handle any more monsoon!
Originally posted by RFK's Brainworm:
Bro as someone struggling through this fight rn, I hope you make it through. I loved mgsr so far except for the monsoon fight, and I just found out about bd monsoon. I was planning on replaying the game after this but idk if I can handle any more monsoon!
hes a lot easier if you figure out how to parry him
unfortunately for some reason i had an easier time parrying the real monsoon rather than the robot clone
sir that is some skill issue, i beat the second monsoon fight without any heals, nades or anything, just used his sub weapon and a sword to wack him to death, just parry block attack
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50