METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

View Stats:
permanent lock on?
I played this game a while back and I remember not running into any issues with the camera, but after trying it again I recently noticed at least in the introduction bossfight my camera is sort of permanently locked on?
I am playing with m&kb if it matters.

It's not actually locked on but acts identical to as if it were, actually locking on makes no difference whatsoever.
I cannot move the camera at all unless I boot my sensitivity to the highest, at which point I can barely move it before the game forces it back towards the boss again.
It's to the point of making it near impossible to do anything, with the camera constantly spinning me in circles underneathe the boss while I have no way to control it at all.
I recall being able to move the camera freely in whatever direction I wanted previously.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
you can lock on, and off, with "E" on default I think
Originally posted by Ichmag 🔑🌙:
you can lock on, and off, with "E" on default I think
when I tried it made no difference, the game acted as if I was locked on regardless of whether or not it was enabled
Originally posted by BLAZING BLACK DRAGON:
Originally posted by Ichmag 🔑🌙:
you can lock on, and off, with "E" on default I think
when I tried it made no difference, the game acted as if I was locked on regardless of whether or not it was enabled
This sounds like a problem with your mouse? sensitivity? it shouldnt be like this. can you record it?
I do have the means to record it, I just am currently re-installing the game in hopes that fixes it
if it persists I can record it and show you
it seems to have resolved itself upon a fresh install, but the game made me pretty nauseous so I think I'll throw in the towel anyways
a shame since I remember it being a lot of fun
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50