METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

View Stats:
This game's FOV and Camera control gives me headache, what to do?
I dont have any motion sickness or difficulties with colors but this game I just cant play it. I've played God of War and Devil May Cry and those games were okay, but here I get headache. Its hard to see things around you and camera just doesn't turn around easily no matter what sensitivity, its like it doesn't know if it wants to stick on the characters back or turn around since I ordered it to. Is there any fix? Really like to finish this game before Phantom Pain comes out.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Thank you man. Just one question. There is 5 camera mods in the download. One is called Wolf the other is Sam, etc. Whats the difference?
Oh didnt know the game has DLC too, Sam's campaign and Blade Wolf. Okay so the other 4 are for the campaigns and one is for the main game, right?
Originally posted by Dixon Cox:
Oh didnt know the game has DLC too, Sam's campaign and Blade Wolf. Okay so the other 4 are for the campaigns and one is for the main game, right?
i havent used this mod my self but i belive 3 make the camera like in the video and 2 that make the sam and raiden camera like blade wolf's as in if you reset the camera you dash like in ninja gaiden
Originally posted by Director Bison:
there is this camera mod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADXa33dK744
here is the download link
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/5aed4f0b36/
nice
so how is ur review about the mod, did it cure ur motion sickness
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50