METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

View Stats:
Will this game ever go on sale?
do you guys have any information why this game stopped going on sale?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
It never stopped... Besides it´s worth every penny Jack
I wish this game would go on sale as well. I remember when it was like 10 dollars. I should have bought it then.
you can get a key from loaded.com for i think $16 usd last time i checked?
Originally posted by Exarch_Alpha:
It never stopped... Besides it´s worth every penny Jack
I'm poor Snake, SSSnkeee, Snaaaaaaaaaaaake :steamsad:
same with souls - if people buy it without sales, who needs them?
My guess is it'll soon be re-released and this is some odd tactic to dissuade consumers from buying this version so they then feel more inclined to purchase said remaster. I eventually caved and paid the $30 for it on GOG. It was on sale when it released there for $17, but hasn't been since I don't think. While it's definitely an awesome game, it does require a community patch to fix the 59hz issue, stutter, resolution, etc.
Konami rarely goes on sale with Rising: Revengeance to offset making the dlc free.
Originally posted by oblayo78:
Konami rarely goes on sale with Rising: Revengeance to offset making the dlc free.
ma dude, it has been 1 year and 3/4 month this game was on sale last time, word rarely is strech i think :steammocking:
Ikr. ;-) Holiday season is right around the corner. Fingers crossed Konami decides to include it in some form of a Black Friday sale or bundle.
Originally posted by oblayo78:
Ikr. ;-) Holiday season is right around the corner. Fingers crossed Konami decides to include it in some form of a Black Friday sale or bundle.
dont think it will happen ma man :steamfacepalm:
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50