METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

View Stats:
Why isn't the game on sale?
I had in mind to buy this during the winter sale but it's still full price
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
I'm sorry about that boo, it's really too bad. You'll just have to wait a while longer...
It´s worth every penny Jack
None of the older Metal Gear games have been on sale since June. I'm guessing they're trying to funnel all the Metal Gear sales into the new remake they released a few month ago.
i recommend buying it on eneba or an website keys, its more cheaper than steam
Konami is being greedy per usual
Watch them delist Metal Gear Rising and release a HQ texture pack and call it a remaster for a $15 price increase
Originally posted by MotivatedSharkie:
Watch them delist Metal Gear Rising and release a HQ texture pack and call it a remaster for a $15 price increase
That’s like uhhh… A “Yakuza 0 Director’s Cut”
Originally posted by brh:
I had in mind to buy this during the winter sale but it's still full price
i hope it comes in tomorrow in summer sale
Still no sale, this is a joke
Originally posted by laymonage:
Still no sale, this is a joke
ya fk konami
i been waiting for 1 year and no sale, fcking konami
Originally posted by Lompaguss:
i been waiting for 1 year and no sale, fcking konami
Same man, fk konami
I've been waiting for a year for a discount, and there still isn't one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they release a 'remaster' before discounting the original AT LEAST ONCE, I'll never buy a Konami-published game again. Konami, you are :poop_narco::poop_narco::poop_narco:
Originally posted by Willow:
I'm sorry about that boo, it's really too bad. You'll just have to wait a while longer...
How much longer then? Still no discounts
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Per page: 1530 50