METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

View Stats:
I'm not buying this game till they patch in 4k support
And for those saying "1st wOrLd pRoBlEmS", or 1080p being still good, imagine playing a PS1/2 game on a 1080p screen... exactly.
A 1080p image looks like $-hit on a 4K screen!

I hoped they'd have remastered it and put it in Master Coll Vol 2, but sadly it's not there...
I can only hope in a Master Coll Vol 3...

Ah, btw don't even come at me with that "patch"... it's buggy as hell lmao. Maps and menus glitch out like hell and controllers' analog stick inputs don't even work...:steamfacepalm::steamfacepalm:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 73 comments
Cool, nobody will read this. Better to write a negative review.
I'm not buying it either, well said OP.

MGS3 just got a 70gb HD texture pack.



Originally posted by KleinGulo:
Cool, nobody will read this. Better to write a negative review.
How do you know? You don't know what anyone else does.

Also how can he write a review if he doesn't own it? And no... he shouldn't just buy it to review bomb it and refund it.
Konami left this board a long time ago. If you want to voice your opinion you should exactly do like you said. Buy it, write a negative review, refund it. Everything else is just venting and wasting time.
Originally posted by KleinGulo:
Konami left this board a long time ago. If you want to voice your opinion you should exactly do like you said. Buy it, write a negative review, refund it. Everything else is just venting and wasting time.

Ninja Gaiden? I don't man, I think Konami is sitting right there watching the both of us right now...

And I only purchase games I plan to play, dont worry, i will one day play this, needs 4k texture upgrade
I don’t get why you’re bringing up Ninja Gaiden.
Check this board,“Konami Man” left a long time ago, and since then there has been zero input from Konami at all. They don’t care about this board, there isn’t even any moderation, except when Steam moderators step in after reports.
I just told the OP what to do if they want their action to have an effect (even if it’s a small one). Don't kill the messenger, man
tf do you need 4k for?
Originally posted by Kinzo:
tf do you need 4k for?

He might be hooking it up to a TV or something
next this guy will be saying he can tell the difference between 4K and 8K LOL
literally no1 here cares all that much. If you're really that fussed, use a procedural upscaler or stuff from nexus mods by those who do. It's an old game.
I wonder if there's mods for this.
You're screaming into the void, this isn't reaching Konami.

Write a negative review and just move onto another game, people got over this after realizing its a 2014 game.
Originally posted by Ronald Reagan:
Originally posted by KleinGulo:
Konami left this board a long time ago. If you want to voice your opinion you should exactly do like you said. Buy it, write a negative review, refund it. Everything else is just venting and wasting time.

Ninja Gaiden? I don't man, I think Konami is sitting right there watching the both of us right now...

And I only purchase games I plan to play, dont worry, i will one day play this, needs 4k texture upgrade

Are u on drugs? nobody talked about the game Ninja Gaiden here.
I agree.

I have a 48" monitor (NOT a TV), so yeah being stuck at 1080p sucks. I guess it will never happen though so meh, move on I suppose. Shame though.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 73 comments
Per page: 1530 50