AI Limit

AI Limit

View Stats:
one of the best soulslike
as title
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
For an Indie soulslike definitely, the combat is still bit wonky tho.
Just bought it tonight, and i'm Loving it!
Yep deffo one of my favs
The camera follow could use a little work, comes off a bit clunky sometimes. And... no one will change my mind that Ursula's AI is vindictive and hax sometimes in the main game story...

But, the game is freaking amazing all the same. I got this after Code Vein 1, and now it is basically my favorite game hands down. I roll my eyes when people act like it is beneath them.

I also really appreciate the amazing story and setting without having a million cut scenes to ram it down my throat like so many others.
I wish I could like this game like you do. This game has been in my backlog for so long, but I have no desire to continue, and I like Souls/Soulslike. Its just I found nothing interesting in this game
it's a great game. just needs more content and maybe the second DLC will fix that
I hope they release a sequel or a similar game.
Originally posted by Kal-El:
I hope they release a sequel or a similar game.

Yeah, that would be nice.

a similar Game... This game strongly reminds me of "Code Vein" Part 1, not 2
i played to 100% you might like it too.
It's similar to this game here, also featuring an anime-style protagonist
but allowing you to customize your appearance a bit.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50