TowerFall Ascension

TowerFall Ascension

View Stats:
Menu stuttering bug?
Haven't played this game in a while, but tried it out tonight, and ran into this weird issue. Once I get into a game, it runs smooth as butter, but the menu is almost impossible to naviate. It keeps freezing for several seconds, then working for 1-2 seconds, then freezing for several seconds again. Takes a couple minutes to actually get into a game like this.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Yeah I ran into this as well on Win10/Intel Haswell/AMD GPU.

I looked into it a little bit:
It seems to be this function call: HidD_GetProductString() which is taking forever waiting in DeviceIoControl().
The problem is in the control settings, you have turn off the control search or something, then the menu stops to seqrch controller conections, and it goes well
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50