TowerFall Ascension

TowerFall Ascension

View Stats:
game freezes on title screen
error log:

TowerFall Error Log
==========================================
>>>>>

Ver 1.3.3.3
26.08.2025 08:46:56
Debug Flags: 0000 - 0
System.ObjectDisposedException: Auf das verworfene Objekt kann nicht zugegriffen werden.
Objektname: "WindowsGameForm".
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.CreateHandle()
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle()
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.PointToScreen(Point p)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameForm.get_ClientBounds()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameWindow.get_ClientBounds()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.ChangeDevice(Boolean forceCreate)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.EnsureDevicePlatform()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.BeginDraw()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.BeginDraw()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
bei TowerFall.TFGame.Main(String[] args)

dont know whats happening...
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
seems like I could solve it - I had issues with other games as well suddenly, so I checked
everything - had to do with gamepad being connected and I assume it was because the USB didnt get enough power somehow - I double checked my cables and now it works - sometimes its that easy I guess
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50