TowerFall Ascension

TowerFall Ascension

View Stats:
My game wont load
My game won't load at all and i don't know what to do. I click on play, and it starts to act like it's loading, but before the game window even pops up, it crashes. I've tried verifying the integrity of the files, uninstalling and reinstalling, running as admin, everything i've been told, but i just can't figure it out. I don't know what else to do besides ask if anyone has had this problem and fixed it or knows how to fix it. Thank you for any help.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
yep, same problem here - wtf
It was the USB on my side - at least double checking all cables fixed it for me - the front usb didnt get enough power and lost connection to the gamepad and the external soundcard...
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50