Granny: Escape Together

Granny: Escape Together

View Stats:
Looking for lobby to beat Extreme Mode
Hello everyone,

I've played this game for 12 hours and have gotten used to Hard Mode, which is now quite manageable for me. I've tried to beat Extreme Mode both solo and with a friend, and it's literally impossible, at least for us.

We would like to find someone to play with and take on the challenge of beating Extreme Mode.

Is anyone interested? :happysmile13:
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Ill try to help you, I need all three achievements for extreme and im down to try.
If you still need help I have beaten all difficulties on all escapes solo.
me and my friend need help too can u join us for extreme mode if you're still available add me and my friend dead_fishmagic2989
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50